Tuesday, January 12, 2010



Tuesday is a busy day for me...the morning is Scrapbooking and the evening is Agility!! I am going to miss both when we move to the sea....I can do both elsewhere...but, the faces will be different!! Oh, not my doggie faces...those will be with me for a long, long time (please God!!)...the people's faces!! Can you tell, I am a "relational" person...relationships mean a lot to me! So, I am glad that both my money stealers...um, hobbies (haha) are on Tuesdays...so, when I come back to visit I can do both in one day.....I'll be asking my dear, lovely, wonderful Ridgecrest friends for a bed or couch or blow up mattress to lay my head on...and a warm place for my doggies too!! I am looking forward to returing the favor, and often, at my house by the sea....

Pictures will be up soon of scrapbooking and agility!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so these were staged but found it hard to get action shots in the dark!! Seamus would normally not have his lead on as in his picture...but we were getting ready to go home. Hate having to train in my big 'ol coat...and my funky hat..but, that is how I get through agility training up here in the High Desert in the Winter!

    ReplyDelete